Vacation Bible School
GodSquad: Special Agents in Action ~1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV)
Theme Verse: You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9, NKJV)
Be a part of the GodSquad!
God still has a plan for this generation. Let us learn how ordinary biblical characters became God’s special agents, using their personal skills, training, and resources to proclaim God by doing small things that had a mighty impact. As we investigate the needs of our communities, we can choose to become God’s solution by being Special Agents in Action!
As a result of experiencing these lessons, participants will…
- Learn how to notice god sightings in our communities.
- Learn that being a special agent in action is to be BOLD for God!
- Learn that God prepares us–by using our passions, talents, and training — to be His Special Agents in Action!
Daily Case Overview
Case #1: Meet Special Agent Moses
- Examination: Exodus 3:1-12
- Shield: Exodus 3:10
Case #2: Meet Special Agents Esther
- Examination: Esther 4:5-17
- Shield: Esther 4:16
Case #3: Meet Special Agent Lydia
- Examination: Acts 16:11-15, 38-40
- Shield: Acts 16:15
Case #4: Meet Special Agent Nehemiah
- Examination: Nehemiah 2:1-5, 11-18
- Shield: Nehemiah 2:5
Case #5: Meet Special Agent Philip
- Examination: Acts 8:26-40
- Shield: Acts 8:35